Your gift to Heartlinks Hospice allows us to fulfill our 37 year promise to make the most of living. Heartlinks Hospice & Palliative Care is available to any eligible person, no matter their ability to pay. Your generous gift allows us to provide compassionate care to those in need of it most.
Heartlinks Hospice & Palliative Care is a 501c (3) organization headquartered in Sunnyside, WA and serving all of Benton and Yakima County. Our tax id#91-1067873.
One-time Gifts – Making a one-time tax-deductible donation can be completed in a variety of ways. You can send us a check by mail, use our secure online donation system, or call us by phone. Our online donation system allows you to make a one-time or recurring donation to benefit Heartlinks Hospice or designate your funds to support a specific program. If you prefer to send a donation by mail, please mail to:
3920 Outlook Rd
Sunnyside, WA 98944
One-Time Memorials - When friends of Heartlinks Hospice make a donation in memorial of a loved one, friend, or family, it is a treasured gift to us. Your gift will be acknowledged with a card sent to the person honored or the family of the loved one you are remembering. To ensure acknowledgement of memorial gifts, a notification address is needed. We do not disclose gift amounts.
In-Kind Gifts – Our programs and services often need specific items or gift cards to purchase materials that may not be funded by Medicare. We welcome your in-kind gifts. Following are some suggestions that would be most helpful.
Items to Support Patient Programs:
- New CDs especially “The Best Of” Collections
- iTunes gift cards
- New CD Players
- New IPods
- DVD players
- Art supplies such as scissors, markers and glue sticks
- Laptop computer
- American Flags for Veterans
- Taxi vouchers for loved ones to visit their family member on hospice care
- Gas cards to help pay for travel costs for volunteers who donate their time to visit with patients throughout Benton and Yakima county.
Silent Auction Items for Fundraising Events:
Hold an Event
- Weekend getaway package
- Gift cards
- Hotel stays
- Airline tickets
- Passes to attractions
- Gift certificates to restaurants
– Third party fundraising is a powerful way for our advocates to get involved in the work that Heartlinks Hospice provides for our community. We give our supporters the tools to create a fundraising campaign of their own, and help to make your event as successful as possible! By holding your own event to benefit Heartlinks Hospice, you can involve your friends and families in the limitless power of third party fundraising.
You can hold an event:
- At Play – Help families while doing what you love – running, gaming, walking, and more! You can host a 5K, jump rope marathon, video game marathons, etc.
- At Work – Your work can be a family’s hope. Give more meaning to your day-to-day.
- At School – From Pre-K to college, everyone can learn the importance of giving back.
Please contact Shelby Wheeler at Shelby@heartlinkshospice for an application to host your own event to benefit Heartlinks Hospice!Planned Giving
- When you include Heartlinks Hospice & Palliative Care in your estate plans, you ensure care for future generations. Every legacy gift, great or small, will support families needing hospice, palliative care, and grief services. Your legacy gifts will qualify you for membership in the Legacy Society which recognizes and celebrates generous people like you. Discover the legacy that is right for you: memorial and honorary gifts, donor advised fund, bequest, beneficiary designation, IRA, life insurance and beneficiary designations, and endowed funds.